You’re wondering how to help people in Sendai ?
Here is something that can cheer those people a little bit :
http://the-hidden-place.tumblr.com : “Ok, I’ve brought this idea up to a friend living in Sendai, Japan, who is also helping out with the tsunami relief efforts. For a start, you could send postcards and well-wishes to his address, and he would help to deliver them or put them up where they can be seen to bring some encouragement to the survivors.
His address is: 1-7-2 Tsutsujigaoka Miyagino 983-0852 - Sendai Miyagi - Japan
Spread the word! Maybe we can give him/them a pleasant surprise with a flood of well-wishes pouring in. :)”
Un petit geste pour aider les survivants du tsunami au Japon ?
Ils se sentent délaissés à bientôt 1 an de la catastrophe.
Alors vous pouvez leur envoyer une carte postale d’encouragement à cette adresse : 1-7-2 Tsutsujigaoka Miyagino 983-0852- Sendai Miyagi - JAPON
Si vous voulez en savoir plus : http://the-hidden-place.tumblr.com
Et n’hésitez pas à partager !
- shedoesitsoperfectly likes this
- stormboxx likes this
- talkingthewalk reblogged this from nihongo555
- crazymentogurl likes this
- wbg0212 reblogged this from nihongo555
- fromunderthestairs reblogged this from nihongo555
- loosersugar likes this
- omgsuzanne likes this
- xingible likes this
- littletsu reblogged this from nihongo555
- nihongo555 reblogged this from williseeyouagain
- soundofwords reblogged this from williseeyouagain
- thisisthemodernworld likes this
- williseeyouagain posted this